Amethyst Crystal Soy Candle
Intuition - De-stress - Spirituality
- Hand-poured in Melbourne
- Contains a hand picked Amethyst crystal that you get to keep
- Scented with Palo Santo essential oil
- Approx. 48 hours burning time
- 100% pure soy wax
- 85mm diameter x 100mm height
Embedded on the top surface of this candle is an Amethyst crystal that has been handpicked.
Amethyst is a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to promote calm, balance, and peace. It is also used to eliminate impatience.
Handcrafted in Australia, this candle uses pure soy wax and a cotton wick. Embrace the simple ritual of lighting a candle and create a fragrant sanctuary that will awaken your spirit and ignite your heart and mind. The rich woody aroma of the Palo Santo essential oil will evoke a feeling of calm and tranquillity, cleansing the mood and raising spirits.
These gorgeous, scented candles with embedded crystal - that you get to keep,
make the perfect gift. They come with their own Pink Velvet Bag along with Information card. Crystals are natural stones and therefore may vary in size and shape.
Amethyst helps to purify and protect and has many healing qualities. It helps to also calm the mind and relieve stress and is extremely relaxing.
By following these instructions and tips we are confident that you will get the most enjoyment from your candle.
- Remove your crystal before proceeding to light the wick. The crystal is intended to be a keep-sake and serves no purpose inside of the candle.
- ALWAYS trim your wick to about 6-8mm before you re-light your candle. Be sure not to over trim your wick, as you may not be able to re-light your candle. Cut the wick only when the wax has hardened.
- Cotton wicks will mushroom, this is a natural character of the wick, always remove the mushroom before and during burning if burning for prolonged periods. This will ensure a long lasting candle.
- Towards the end of your candle’s life, please leave around 1 cm of wax at the bottom to finish. Please do not let the wick continue to burn once the wax has almost evaporated, as there is simply not enough wax to absorb the heat below this level.
- NEVER leave an open flame unattended. Place candles in a safe place away from children or pets.
- Candles should never be left to continuously burn for over 4 hours.
- When extinguishing your candle, never blow out the flame. Always use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame. Alternatively dip the wick in wax to distinguish the candle and then set the wick upright ready for the next burn. Allow candle to cool and harden before relighting them.
- When lighting a soy candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container. This will give you maximum fragrance and an even burn. Scented candles develop a ‘burn memory’ and a candle that has not been burnt right to the edges on its initial use, will ‘tunnel’ and burn unevenly through the centre of the wax.
- Ensure you position your scented candle away from drafts. A draft can result in an uneven burn and will reduce the life of your candle.
- A candle can get very hot, especially burning for more than 3 hours. So ensure candles are placed on a heat resistant and level stable surface.
- Never move or touch a burning candle.
- Remove candles from their packaging before burning.
- Do not leave your candle in direct sunlight as it may discolour. It will not affect the candle in any way; it just loses its creamy white colour.
NOTE: You can recycle your tin vessel. Soy wax is super soft and a finished candle can easily be gently cleaned under hot water. Allow to air dry before use.
I stumbled across this candle when purchasing one of the hampers on this website and just couldn't help myself. Not only does the candle come beautifully packaged but has a lovely scent and is absolutely stunning. Will definitely be purchasing from this crystal candle range again.